In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of the 11 July, on societal services for information and electronic commerce, the following information is provided:
You are visiting the website www.olyusei.com owned by TRIDIOM S.L., with registered office at C/PRINCIPE Nº 12 3º C (28012), MADRID, and Tax ID Number ESB82388612, registered in the Trade Registry of Madrid in Volume 14313, Folio 193, Section 8, Page M-236129 (hereinafter, the “OWNER”).
You can contact the Owner through the following:
Telephone number: 915230258
Contact email address: email@example.com
We hereby inform you of the terms and conditions that govern the use of and access to the websites and mobile applications of Olyusei, as well as the services and corresponding content of said websites and applications (hereinafter, the “website(s)” and “mobile app(s)”).
The accessing or use by interested parties of any website and/or app of Olyusei implies that said interested parties assume and accept the condition of “user” and the rights and obligations corresponding to it.
- That you read them every time you intend to use or access the services or content of the website. and
- That you print or store a copy on your system.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
This website provides access to a range of information, services, programmes and data (hereinafter, the “content”) on the internet, belonging to the Owner or its licensors, which Users may access.
Users assume responsibility for the use of the website. Such responsibility extends to the registration that may be required to access certain services or content. Users shall be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information in said registration. As a result of said registration, Users may be provided with a password, under their responsibility, agreeing to use it diligently and to keep it confidential.
Users agree to use in an appropriate manner the content and services (i.e., chat services, discussion forums and newsgroups) that Olyusei makes available on the website, and shall not use the content for the following purpose, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Engaging in illicit, illegal or other activities contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminating content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic or terrorist-sympathising nature or that infringes on human rights.
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of the Owner, its providers or third parties; Using or spreading computer viruses in the network or in any other physical or logical system that could cause the said damage.
- Attempting to access and, where applicable, use the email accounts of other users and changing or manipulating their messages.
- Using the website or the information contained on it for political, advertising or any other business purposes, particularly regarding the sending of unrequested emails.
The Owner reserves the right to remove posts and comments that infringe respect for the dignity of people, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic or harmful to young people or children, that infringe public order and safety or that, in its opinion, are not appropriate for publication. In any case, the Owner shall not be responsible for any opinions expressed by users on their forums, chats or on any other participatory tool.
CONTENTS. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The Owner owns all of the industrial and intellectual property rights of the website, as well as those relating to its content (including, but not limited to: images, photographs, sound, video, audio, software, text, branding, logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials, computer programs that are necessary for its function, access and use, etc.) that belongs to the Owner or its licensors.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions established in Article 8 and 32(1), paragraph two, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public disclosure, including how it is made available, of all or part of the content on this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without authorisation from the Owner, is expressly forbidden.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
Users acknowledge that they are solely responsible for the use of this website, its content and services. Furthermore, the Owner assumes no responsibility whatsoever for the following areas, which include, but are not limited to:
- The availability and functioning of the webpage, its services and content, as well as its quality and interoperability.
- The purpose of the website is to serve the interests of Users.
- Infringement of current legislation by Users or third parties and, particularly, of the industrial and intellectual property rights owned by third persons or entities.
- The existence of malware or any other harmful computer element that could damage the IT system of Users or third parties. Users are responsible, where appropriate, for ensuring they have the tools required to detect and remove said elements.
- Fraudulent access to content or services by unauthorised third parties or, where relevant, the capturing, removing, altering, modification or manipulation of messages or communications of any kind that could be undertaken by third parties.
- Damage caused to computer equipment while accessing the website and damage caused to Users as a result of faults or disconnections in telecommunication networks that interrupt the service.
- The damage or loss sustained due to unforeseen circumstances or force majeure.
Should there be forums or similar spaces, it shall be understood that all messages made on them exclusively reflect the opinion of the posting User, who shall be solely responsible. The Owner does not assume any responsibility for the content of messages sent by Users.
MODIFICATION OF THIS LEGAL NOTICE AND DURATION
The Owner reserves the right to make any changes deemed appropriate to the website without prior notice. This includes changing, eliminating or adding content and services that are provided on it, as well as how they appear and where they are located on the website.
The validity of these conditions shall be determined by their exposure and shall remain in force until they are amended by other duly published conditions.
In the event that www.olyusei.com includes links and hyperlinks to other internet sites, it shall be understood that the Owner has no control over said website or corresponding content. Under no circumstance shall the Owner assume responsibility for the content of links pertaining to a third-party website, nor will the Owner guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, truthfulness, validity or constitutionality of any material or information contained in or on a hyperlink or website. Furthermore, the inclusion of these external connections shall not imply any form of association, collaboration or participation with such entities.
The Owner reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the website and/or the services offered, without prior warning and on its own accord or at the request of a third party, to Users that fail to comply with this legal notice.
The Owner shall pursue any breach of these conditions, as well as any improper use of its website, and bring any civil or criminal proceedings provided for by law.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between the Owner and Users shall be governed by current Spanish legislation. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice shall be resolved through the Spanish consumer and user courts and tribunals.
The services on this website are aimed at users over the age of 18. Minors are not permitted to use our services and they must not send us their personal details. It is hereby stated that should said circumstance arise, the Owner shall not be liable for any consequences relating to the noncompliance of the notice established in this clause.
Last updated: 10/06/21